Cookies policy of Future Project website
What are the cookies?
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the end device of FutureProject.com.pl website user, and are designed for the use of web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing the cookie files on user's end device, and the entity receiving access to them, is the operator of the website: www.futureproject.com.pl, having its registered office in Wrocławiu, Jerzego Bajana 66/17 Str., Tax Identification Number PL 8691096307, REGON 022313638.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt Websites content to user's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Web user and properly display the content adjusted to their individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how the users access the web pages, which allows their structure and content improvement;
Two basic types of cookies are used within Future Project web pages:
- Session cookies - temporary files, which are stored in the end device of the user to log out time, website leaving or software (web browser) closing.
- Persistent cookies - cookies are stored in the end device of the user for the time specified in cookies parameters or until their removal by the user.
The following types of cookies are used within Future Project web pages:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Portal, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the page;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication within the Portal;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing to collect information about the manner of Portal websites using;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" of settings selected by the user, and personalization of user interface, e.g. in the range of language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
Changing the settings for cookies.